Special Event Request
The City of Urbana encourages organizations to hold wholesome, community-oriented activities and events within the City. To help when possible, the City is able to grant requests to assist not-for-profit organizations or neighborhood groups in holding or promoting their events.
The common special requests include:
- display of large banners at 29 & 36 East and 68 & 55.
- Downtown events where the street is utilized.
- Neighborhood block parties.
The Special Event Request Form should also be used to request permission to place a trash or construction dumpster on a City Street or right-of-way.
To make the request, please print the Special Event Request Form, complete and sign it, then submit it to the Administrator's Office in one of the following ways:
- Email to email@example.com
- Fax to 937-652-4306
- Drop-off to the Administrator's Office or to the Utility Office at 205 South Main Street